Trouble-free fermentation and ongoing process stability are prerequisites for cost-effective operation of a biogas plant. We examine all relevant parameters in our evaluation of process biology.
Our range of analytical services includes:
- pH value
- Water content, dry mass, and organic dry mass
- Individual determination of volatile organic acids
- Ammoniacal nitrogen content (NH4-N)
- Buffer capacity (VOA/TAC)
- Conductivity and salt content
- Determination of relevant micronutrients and macronutrients and evaluation of trace element supply
- Biogas composition including relevant trace gases (e.g. hydrogen sulphide)
We pride ourselves on our rapid reporting of analytical results and on the competent advisory service provided by our qualified experts.